Evaluation:
Looking back at the rough edit of the music video so far, I have found that I need to shoot a few more shots to fill 3 small gaps. There are also a few instances where the lips of the actors are not fully in sync with the backing track.
I am pleased with the edit and the overall quality of work produced by myself and team so far. The lighting, setting, actors and acting are all very good and you can tell that a lot of thought has gone into making it the way each of us wants. They’re all very similar but also personal to our own particular style.
My video follows roughly the same story as the original by Carly Rae Jepson (girl tries to gain males attention) but also has a look of music video’s by Nicklelback – Rockstar.
This video will be assessed and then if any additional changes need to be made I will make sure to do so to give my video the best possible look. Overall I am pleased with the way things have worked out and the effort that has been put in.
This video will be assessed and then if any additional changes need to be made I will make sure to do so to give my video the best possible look. Overall I am pleased with the way things have worked out and the effort that has been put in.